Friday, January 6, 2012

2012!!

So, I know my blog is still under construction and I have a few posts saved in draft mode until I can finish them, but I wanted to share with you all what I have planned for the new year!

January 2012: All-expense paid trip to Anguilla (Scott won the President's Club Award at his work and this is his prize!!)

February 2012: Mini-vacation to Las Vegas with the bf, bff, and the Fenwick's! (and whoever wants to join us!)

March 2012: In the works are possibly a trip to Spring Training in Arizona or a relaxing vacation to Palm Springs during my Spring Break

April 2012: Stagecoach (3-day country music festival) with the girls in Indio/Palm Springs, CA!!

May 2012: Study Abroad through the Underground Railroad (Canada and the U.S.)

June 2012: Study Abroad to Tokyo, Japan and a possible trip up to a Lake in Idaho with the family

July 2012: Study Abroad to Kenya

I am so blessed and so excited to see what this year brings me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment